Whether you’re having Greek potato salad for lunch or dinner, you’ll love the fresh flavors. New potatoes, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives give it a lot of flavor, texture, and color.
The homemade dressing is bright and flavorful with olive oil and lemon juice. The salad has plenty of fresh herbs to keep it light and fresh.
Serve this salad as a side dish with grilled chicken, lamb, or fish. Or mix some leftover grilled meat into the salad for a complete lunch.
Greek Potato Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 2 bell peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 English cucumber cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small red onion very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives whole
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill finely chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Macedonian-style feta cheese
- large bowl
- large saucepan
- In large bowl, mix all of the dressing ingredients with a whisk until well blended; set aside.
- Cut the potatoes in half. In a large saucepan, using a steamer basket over about 1/2-inch water, cover tightly and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Steam for 15 to 18 minutes or until fork tender; cool to room temperature.
- Add potatoes and remaining salad ingredients except for the feta cheese to the dressing; toss.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese just before serving.
More Salad Recipes
BBQ Grilled Salad
Grilled Potato Salad
Grilled Side Dish
Grilled Baby Potato Salad