It doesn’t get much easier than these Easy Dutch Oven Smores. Three simple ingredients and a Dutch oven are all it takes for a quick dessert.
You can use large or small marshmallows – whatever you have on hand at the time. For a special treat, try marshmallows in different colors.
Use graham crackers for dipping to serve this gooey and decadent dessert. It will be a hit with kids and grown-ups alike!
Easy Dutch Oven Smores Recipe
- 16 ounce milk chocolate chips
- 1 package marshmallows large or small
- 1 package graham crackers
- 12 inch Dutch oven
- Place the chocolate chips in the bottom of a 12-inch Dutch oven. Top with the marshmallows.
- Put 5 or 6 coals underneath the Dutch oven to slowly melt the chocolate on the bottom (be careful not to burn the chocolate). Put 20 coals on top to toast the marshmallows. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with graham crackers for dipping.