The best flavor of smores is chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. You can use store-bought cookies for this recipe, but for an even greater cooking experience, make your own cookies.
This dessert is for that camping trip you will remember and the foods you will crave next time. Love smores but tired of old graham crackers and marshmallows? We got you, chocolate and chocolate chip cookies.
The soft Nutella makes a nice change to the traditional set style chocolate options. It also adds a subtle hazelnut flavor, which goes great with marshmallows.
Chocolate Chip Smores Recipe
- 4 chocolate chip cookies
- Nutella or hazelnut-chocolate spread
- 2 marshmallows
- smore stick
- camp fire
- Place 4 cookies down.
- On two of the cookies, spread with the Nutella.
- Cook the marshmallows until golden brown.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the Nutella.
- Place the second cookie on top, press gently, then enjoy.