Take a few key ingredients on a hike or picnic to make this festive antipasto Christmas wreath that can be easily assembled when needed. This is a great dish to serve with friends, not only during the holidays but at any event. It’s also a great finger food to nibble on while preparing the main meal.
This recipe is a very simple set of ingredients that travel well. However, it is just a foundation that you can build on with other items. Try cured meats, cucumbers, pickled peppers, cubed cheese, and more.
For such a simple set of ingredients, the wow factor comes from spending a little bit of time on the small things. Make sure to drain the ingredients and carefully arrange them on the platter. This includes balancing the colors in the ring.
Antipasto Christmas Wreath Recipe
- 1 cup Kalamata olives pitted
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted
- 1/2 cup bocconcini mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- crackers for serving
- serving plate
- Remove the olives and bocconcini mozzarella from their liquids.
- Arrange the Kalamata olives, green olives, bocconcini mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes on a platter in a round ring.
- Garnish around the edge with the rosemary then serve alone or with crackers.
More Snack Recipes
Barbecue Party Snack Mix
Hiking and Trekking
Nuts and Bolts