Bring a bit of class to your campfire with a smore mocktail. This fun drink includes a toasted marshmallow on top. It may be the fanciest way you have ever drunk chocolate milk.
It is actually a very easy recipe, but sometimes it is the simple things that can add to an experience. Making this it will make a good night a great one just by the small touches.
This is, of course, a foundation recipe. You can improve it by adding extra ingredients and personal touches. Try a cherry on the toothpick, coffee in the chocolate milk to make a mocha, or use caramel sauce.
Smore Mocktail Recipe
- 1/2 cup chocolate milk
- 1 graham cracker finely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 marshmallow
- cocktail glass
- marshmallow toasting stick
- Take the cocktail glass and moisten the rim with some chocolate milk then dip it into the finely crumbled graham crackers.
- In the cocktail glass create a spiral with the chocolate syrup.
- Gently pour in the chocolate milk so as to not disturb the chocolate sauce.
- Toast the marshmallow over the campfire, cool, then move to a toothpick. Place on the top of the glass, then serve.