A little more savory, these smores use a salty cracker rather than a sweet option. Instead of the traditional piece of chocolate, a smear of hazelnut-chocolate spread is placed on the cracker.
They are a unique finger food to finish off a meal or evening around the campfire. A perfect mixture of sweet and salty, crunchy and gooey.
Watch out as these unusual smores are pretty easy to get addicted to. You may not want to go back to the traditional style.
Cracker Smore Recipe
- 4 salty crackers
- Nutella (hazelnut-chocolate spread)
- 2 large marshmallows
- smore stick
- camp fire
- Place 2 crackers down and coat with nutella.
- Cook the 2 marshmallows until golden brown.
- Place the marshmallows on the Nutella coated crackers.
- Place the second cracker on top. Enjoy.
More S'more Recipes
Caramel Apple Smore
Chocolate Chip Smores