No one will be able to resist hot and gooey Grilled Chicken and Corn Quesadillas, fresh from the grill. Stuffed with seasoned, grilled chicken, corn, and cheese, you can serve the quesadillas as an appetizer or a main dish. Serve them with your favorite salsa or sour cream.
These quesadillas are perfect for a quick meal, whether you are cooking on the grill at a camping site or at home. The chicken only takes 10 minutes, and the final quesadillas come together in just a few minutes.
You can spice the tortillas up, literally and figuratively, by adding minced fresh or pickled jalapeños. Try adding different cheeses, like crumbled queso or spicy pepper Jack cheese. And don’t forget to serve an ice-cold soda or mocktail on the side.
Grilled Chicken and Corn Quesadilla Recipe
- 8 chicken tenders
- fajita seasoning or Mexican style rub, to taste
- 1 can (14oz) corn drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Coat the chicken tenders with the rub then cook on the preheated grill until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from the grill and let cool slightly.
- Dice the chicken and combine it with the corn and cheese.
- Divide the chicken mixture between four tortillas, then top with the remaining tortillas.
- Carefully transfer the quesadillas to the grill and cook until grill marks appear, takes about 2 minutes. Flip the quesadillas and cook until grill marks appear, another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve hot while the cheese is still gooey.
BBQ Grilled Appetizer
BBQ Grilled Dessert