There are a lot of parts to this recipe, but when brought together it creates a single amazing dish known as a Korean-inspired beef bowl. It is a flavorful and healthy option for the outdoors. Layers of braised beef, vegetables, rice, and eggs are topped with spicy condiments.
Each ingredient can be bought pre-made or you can use other recipes on this website to make everything from scratch. Making the separate components from scratch allows you to tweak the recipe slightly to your preferred tastes. You can also do a combination of both, to make it partially homemade.
If you don’t like a particular component to this it is easy to swap it out for similar but different ingredients. Try braised pork for beef, or pickled cabbage instead of suey choy.
Korean-Inspired Beef Bowl Recipe
- 2 cups Asian Braised Beef
- 2 cups Sesame Broccoli
- 1 cup Pickled Carrots
- 2 cups Steamed Suey Choy
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs
- prepared kimchi, to taste
- spicy Korean sauce (Gochujang), to taste
- Prepare or gather the Asian braised beef, sesame broccoli, pickled carrots, steamed suey choy, and steamed rice.
- Place a quarter of each in a serving bowl.
- Cook the eggs over easy or to your preferred doneness, then place on top of the items in the bowl.
- Serve immediately while hot along with the kimchi and spicy Korean sauce (Gochujang) for people to add to their personal tastes.
More Beef Recipes
Beef and Black Bean
Two Pot Meal
Beef Rendang Curry