So easy and simple to prepare, you’ll love these grilled peaches with a spiced brandy sauce. In addition to brandy, butter, and brown sugar, it is seasoned with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg.
This recipe is at its best during the summer months when peaches are ripe. You can also substitute plums or pineapple, depending on the season.
Serve this dessert with vanilla ice cream. Or, for an extra special treat, grill up a few slices of a pound or angel food cake and place the fruit on top.
Grilled Peach with Brandy Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- cooking oil spray for the grill
- 3 peaches peeled and halved
- 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- lump charcoal
- Light the B&B Hardwood Charcoal and heat the grill to medium.
- Place a small, oven-safe saucepan over indirect heat. Melt the butter, being careful not to scorch. Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg, stirring until dissolved; remove from the heat.
- Away from the flame, stir in the brandy and set to the side.
- Lightly coat the grill grate with cooking spray.
- Place the peach halves, cut-side-down, directly onto the grill grate. Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 20 minutes, or until tender. Brush the peaches occasionally with the spiced brandy sauce.
- When the desired tenderness is reached, place the grilled peach halves, cut side up, into individual serving bowls. Top each with a scoop of ice cream, then drizzle with the remaining brandy sauce. Garnish with ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
More Peach Recipes
Gluten Free Peach Crisp
BBQ Grilled Dessert
Bacon Stuffed Peaches
Grilled Side Dish