Chocolate Cheesecake S’mores is an easy but decadent dessert. Chocolate cookies are layered with a no-bake cheesecake filling and topped with marshmallows.
There is no baking involved in this recipe. You can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and assemble them right before serving.
If you want to make this recipe even easier, try using an instant chocolate pudding mix in replacement for the cheesecake batter.
Chocolate Cheesecake S’mores Recipe
- 8 ounces dark chocolate melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 ounces chocolate cookies crumbled
- 40 marshmallows
- 10 glasses or jars
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugars, and milk until creamy and smooth (either by hand or use a mixer on high speed for 2 minutes). Add the melted chocolate and beat again until smooth.
- Divide the crumbled cookies between 10 small glasses or jars. Top with the cheesecake mixture.
- Top each s’more with marshmallows and serve immediately.