Pineapple orange mocktail is a refreshing summer drink that was made from the non-alcoholic ingredients of a pineapple sangria. It is perfect for children and those who don’t want to drink.
The pineapple can be chilled or frozen and acts as a substitute for the ice just to add a different dimension. The remaining fruits are simply garnishes used to look good.
Alcohol and the outdoors aren’t always a good combination so creating a mocktail offers a special event drink without any risk. It is also a good option to include kids by giving them a special drink also.
Pineapple Orange Mocktail Recipe
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 can pineapple pieces frozen
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 orange sliced
- In a pitcher, combine the pineapple juice and soda.
- In the cups place the frozen pineapple.
- Pour pineapple soda into the cups.
- Garnish each cup with an orange slice and some mint leaves.