A great way to up your drink game, try a Pineapple Mint Mojito Mocktail. It has all of the flavors of a traditional Mojito, but with none of the alcohol. Easy to make and fun to drink, this is a mocktail the whole family will enjoy.
Perfect for hot days outside, this refreshing drink is a combination of fresh mint and pineapple juice along with a little soda water to add fizz. Combined, it creates a refreshing and unique drink.
Although this cocktail is great for all meals, it is a nice beverage for a morning or afternoon tea. Especially when you’re not in the mood for more food but looking for a break and some more sustenance.
Pineapple Mint Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- 1 sprig mint plus additional to serve
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice chilled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup ice plus additional to serve
- 1/2 cup sparkling water chilled
- cocktail shaker
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the mint with the sugar.Tip: 'Muddle’ is bashing or crushing the mint in the cocktail shaker to bruise and release more of the flavor. The sugar provides additional abrasion in this process.
- Add the pineapple juice, lime juice, and ice to the cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a glass with additional ice, then top with the sparkling water. Garnish with additional mint.