When camping we tend to get away with things a little more, like a lot of sugar. Here is a great gummy bear mocktail that is a lot of fun, especial for kids and adults looking for a non-alcoholic drink.
We are not sure if it really is a recipe as it is so simple. The whole thing is basically gummy bears and sparkling apple cider. You can pick your own disposable glasses, such as champagne glasses.
If your parents are so inclined they can swap the apple cider for champagne or sparkling wine, thus making it alcoholic. This is a fun and pretty drink for any special occasion.
Gummy Bear Mocktail Recipe
- 24 gummy bears
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 4 disposable plastic glasses
- 4 long tooth picks
- Thread 3 gummy bears on a toothpick. Repeat 4 times until all toothpicks are used and 12 gummy bears have been used.
- Place 3 gummy bears into the bottom of each of the 4 plastic glasses.
- Pour the sparkling apple cider over the gummy bears. Top the plastic glass with the gummy bear toothpicks.