These cucumber bites are an easy no-cook appetizer that combines crunchy cucumber, smooth cream cheese, and sweet-spicy chili sauce. Healthy meets tasty at the campsite with this recipe.
Make the presentation as easy or fancy as you like. You can use a zip-lock plastic bag with a small hole cut into it to pipe the cream cheese, or use a piping bag with a star tip for a more professional look. Even easier, you can dollop the cream cheese and sweet chili sauce on a plate and use the cucumber to dip it out.
However you serve it, these delightful finger food appetizers are sure to be a hit!
Easy Cucumber Bites Recipe
- 1 cucumber
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- piping bag and star nozzle, optional
- Cut the cucumber into slices to make the base of the appetizer.
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl with a wooden spoon until it is soft and easily malleable. Place into a piping bag with a star nozzle. Pipe onto the cucumber slices.
- Drizzle each cucumber and cream cheese bite with sweet chilli sauce. Serve immediately.
More Finger Food Recipes
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Sounds good, but what size cream cheese, please? Four ounce? Eight ounce? Thanks.
Updated to include the cream cheese amount, 8 oz.