These cucumber bites are an easy no-cook appetizer that combines crunchy cucumber, smooth cream cheese, and sweet-spicy chili sauce. Healthy meets tasty at the campsite with this recipe.
Make the presentation as easy or fancy as you like. You can use a zip-lock plastic bag with a small hole cut into it to pipe the cream cheese, or use a piping bag with a star tip for a more professional look. Even easier, you can dollop the cream cheese and sweet chili sauce on a plate and use the cucumber to dip it out.
However you serve it, these delightful finger food appetizers are sure to be a hit!
Easy Cucumber Bites Recipe
- 1 cucumber
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- piping bag and star nozzle, optional
- Cut the cucumber into slices to make the base of the appetizer.
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl with a wooden spoon until it is soft and easily malleable. Place into a piping bag with a star nozzle. Pipe onto the cucumber slices.
- Drizzle each cucumber and cream cheese bite with sweet chilli sauce. Serve immediately.