A great new flavor of s’mores with the addition of one simple ingredient that makes all the difference – cherry, or maraschino cherries to be precise.
For that camping fire treat you will remember and the foods you will crave next time, this is definitely a combination to try.
Love s’mores but tiered of old boring flavors, we got you, cherry and chocolate.
Cherry Smore Recipe
- 4 crackers Grahame crackers
- 8 maraschino cherries
- 4 chocolate squares or cherry ripe
- 4 marshmallows
- smore stick
- camp fire
- Lay out 4 squares of Graham crackers, then top 2 with sliced maraschino cherries.
- Cook 2 marshmallows until golden brown.
- Place a marshmallow on top of the maraschino cherries then top with the cherry ripe or chocolate.
- Add the final square of Graham cracker and gently press to combine flavors.