These campfire chocolate bananas are cooked in the coals after being stuffed with marshmallows and chocolate for a rocky road twist! Kids and adults will love this sweet and sticky treat.
You can cook these bananas in a campfire directly over hot coals. Make sure to wrap the bananas in foil, so you don’t lose any of the delicious marshmallows or chocolate.
This easy dessert can be made after you cook your main dish over the fire. By the time you’re done eating, dessert will be ready. Just make sure to let the bananas cool for a few minutes before opening.
Campfire Chocolate Bananas Recipe
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 3 marshmallows
- Make a cut through the banana peel and split it lengthwise, careful not to cut all the way through.
- Push the chocolate and marshmallows carefully into the cut in the banana.
- Wrap the bananas in a small piece of foil to protect them from the ash.
- Place the banana directly over the hot coals of a barbecue, or along the outer edge of a campfire. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Open the foil and enjoy.
More Banana Recipes
BBQ Grilled Dessert
Grilled Nutella Banana Wrap
Hiking and Trekking