Big Moe’s pork burger patties are a twist on a traditional burger. They are stuffed with feta and cheddar cheese, as well as onions and garlic. You’ll love these spicy and flavorful burgers!
Because these burgers are made with pork, you must cook them all the way through. It is helpful to have an instant-read thermometer on hand to make sure you get to the correct temperature.
Use as much or as little hot sauce as you like. These can get quite spicy! Serve the burgers with your favorite toppings, like lettuce, tomatoes, or onions. And, don’t forget to grill the buns.
Cheesy Pork Burgers Recipe
- 3 pounds ground pork
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- coarse sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup red hot sauce or to taste
- 1 small sweet onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- griddle plate or skillet
- Combine the pork, feta, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, hot sauce, onions, and garlic in a bowl. Mix together well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 balls then form them into patties. Make a small indent with your thumb in the center of each patty.
- Prepare a grill for indirect heat, 325 to 350 degrees F (163 to 177 degrees C).
- Cook burgers until an internal temperature of 175 degrees F (79 degrees C). Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.