Hot and fast lamb ribs are a simple recipe that requires very little work but tastes delicious. Use your favorite dry rubs and a drizzle of honey to finish for a sweet element and gloss to the meat.
Be on the lookout for flare-ups while grilling, the lamb fat dripping onto the plate can easily ignite. Using the cool zone helps with this but doesn’t eliminate it. Some grill grates can help reduce flareups touching the meat.
Serve these ribs as the main with your favorite side dish. Grilled vegetables, homemade bread, or a tasty rice or grain dish are options in winter. Salads and green vegetables work well in the summer.
Hot and Fast Lamb Ribs Recipe
- 1 pound lamb ribs
- 1/2 tablespoon pork rub
- 1/2 tablespoon herb rub
- 3 tablespoons honey, for drizzling
- Separate the lamb ribs into individual bones and remove any excess fat.
- Apply the pork and herb rubs to the lamb ribs. Let the ribs sit for up to 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill for indirect heat at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Grill the ribs until the fat has rendered and they get a little charred, 45 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and drizzle with honey before serving.
BBQ Grilled Meat