Corn with Lime Butter is a simple, but tasty, way to serve corn. Wrapped in foil and tossed on the grill, the corn is served with tangy and spicy seasoned butter.
Joy recently ate at a local restaurant in Adelaide called the Sneaky Pickle. The corn cobs she ordered were so yummy that she recreated the recipe at home with much success!
The corn stays extra moist as it steams to tender perfection on the grill wrapped in foil. If you like a bit of char on your corn, remove it from the foil after cooking and sear it on the grill for a minute or two.
Corn with Lime Butter Recipe
- 4 tablespoon butter softened
- 1/2 lime zested
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili blend spice to taste
- 4 cobs corn husked
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lime cut into quarters, for serving
- cling wrap
- Place the butter, lime zest, lime juice, and chili blend into a glass bowl. Mix all the ingredients well and roll in a piece of cling wrap to make a sausage shape. Refrigerate.
- Rub each corn cob with a little butter and place it onto a piece of oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each corn cob and grill to your liking.
- Slice the seasoned butter into rounds. Add the butter and lime wedges to a platter with the unwrapped corn cobs.
Grilled Side Dish