Grilled pizza is a quick and delicious way to make this family favorite. Barbecue pulled pork pizza, the combination of two favorite dishes is sure to be a winner with everyone!
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover ingredients, especially if you’ve recently made pulled pork or have some in the freezer. Add different toppings, depending on what veggies and cheese you have in your fridge.
Using store-bought prepared pizza dough saves a ton on time. However, if you’re feeling like going the homemade route, you can always prepare your own dough.
Barbecue Pulled Pork Pizza Recipe
- 2 pre-made pizza crusts
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 pound pulled pork
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup green onions (spring onions) sliced
- Preheat the grill to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Remove the crusts from the packaging and spray with oil. Place the crusts on a pizza peel.
- Spread the BBQ sauce evenly over the crusts, then sprinkle with the pulled pork. Sprinkle the cheese over the pork, then green onions.
- Transfer the pizzas to your grill and close the lid.
- Check the pizzas after 5 minutes. When the bottoms have some nice grill marks, rotate the pizzas 90 degrees, then check again after 5 minutes. Rotate another 90 degrees and remove from the grill once the cheese has melted.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
More Pulled Pork Recipes
Pulled Pork Hash
Pulled Pork Quesadilla