A whole cauliflower is prepared with a barbecue rub and curry-flavored mayonnaise to create a showstopping side dish for the next family gathering.
The prepared whole cauliflower is slowly cooked in a smoker to become tender while absorbing the flavors added to it. It is cooked till soft yet still able to hold its structural integrity and firmness to the bite.
To add a spin try using a variety of different curry mixes such as Thai red curry, green curry paste, or even Penang. This is also a goo option for a vegetarian option or even vegan with the correct selection of mayonnaise.
Whole Curry Cauliflower Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Japanese curry roux (or curry power mixed with hot water)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon Slap Yo’ Daddy "Love Me Tender" All Purpose Rub
- 1 sprig cilantro finely diced
- Preheat a smoker to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Mix mayonnaise with the Japanese curry roux until well blended.
More Cauliflower Recipes