If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner tonight, look no further than Planked Greek Chicken Bake. Though it’s a simple recipe, it does not lack in flavor!
You can easily swap out your favorite firm-fleshed fish for chicken in this recipe. Cook the fish for about 10 minutes less than you would the chicken.
Try serving this dish with homemade hummus or tzatziki sauce. You can also wrap the chicken in pita bread or tortillas and serve it as a sandwich.
This recipe is from Tiffany’s book Plank It! Wrap It!. To buy this book, and many more, visit here.
Planked Greek Chicken Recipe
- 1 pounds chicken breast cubed
- 1 tomato chopped and drained
- 1 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup red onions chopped
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 15 kalamata olives
- 3 cloves garlic pureed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano or ½ teaspoon dried
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 lemon juiced and zested
- olive oil for drizzling
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cooking plank soaked
- Prepare a grill or oven for 375 degrees F (191 degrees C).
- In a large bowl add the tomato, bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, kalamata olives, garlic, oregano, feta, lemon, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the mixture on the prepared plank.
- Grill or bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the juices run clear.
More Plank Recipes
Planked Stuffed Potatoes
Planked Venison Steak