An ideal individual dessert option, these chocolate berry brownie parfaits are the perfect way to end a camp meal. You can make your own whipped cream, use prepared whipped cream, or even swap it out with vanilla ice cream.
You can use a pre-made brownie, one leftover from a previous meal, or cook one special for this dessert. Don’t feel limited to a basic chocolate brownie. There are a lot of variations that you can try, from double chocolate to caramel, to marshmallows.
Berries can sometimes be hard to keep while camping so you can swap them out with frozen or canned versions. Alternatively, you can use other fresh fruit that is available or packs better like peaches, kiwi, pineapple, or bananas.
Chocolate Berry Brownie Parfait Recipe
- 2 cups whipping cream thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar (icing sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 brownies broken into pieces
- 2 cups berries fresh, frozen, or canned
- 4 plastic cups
- In a bowl pour all the cream, then whip until it thickens.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, then whip in until well combined.
- Layout the cups and add half of the broken pieces of the brownies. Top with a layer of whipped cream.
- Add an additional layer of chocolate brownie and cream. Finally, top with the berries.
- The parfait can be eaten straight away or prepared earlier and chilled until ready to serve.