Here’s an easy recipe for Hot Nashville Boneless Thighs that you can make on the grill. This recipe uses pork panko breadcrumbs made from finely ground pork rinds and Duck Fat Spray. The pork rinds allow you to get the crispy, crunchy texture of fried chicken without breading and deep frying in oil.
It uses de-boned chicken thighs and sprayed them with Duck Fat Spray before tossing in pork panko breadcrumbs mixed with hot chicken seasoning. Then they are grilled until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C). You can add more seasoning to the mix and make the chicken as spicy as you want!
You can use bone-in chicken thighs for this recipe if you like. You’ll need to cook for a few additional minutes. Boneless thighs are a little easier to eat, but bone-in thighs are just as delicious.
Hot Nashville Boneless Thighs Recipe
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- duck fat spray
- 1 cup pork panko as needed
- 2 tablespoons hot chicken seasoning or rub, as needed
- Preheat a grill for high heat and oil the grates.
- Spray the chicken thighs with the duck fat spray.
- Combine the pork panko and chicken seasoning in a large bowl. Coat each chicken thigh evenly with the mixture.
- Grill the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), this takes about 10 to 12 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
BBQ Grilled Meat