Pile O’ Ribs are perfect if you love tailgating. These ribs are smaller, so you can fit more on your portable grill, which gives folks a big smile.
Made with only two ingredients (ribs and seasoning), this recipe is super simple. Ken and Patti prefer using a combination of Chef of the Future seasonings, but you can use whatever seasoning you like, or happen to have on hand.
For a delicious smoky flavor, try using apple pellets. You’ll love how these tender and juicy ribs turn out, with little work!
Pile O’ Ribs Recipe
- cooking oil spray for the grill
- 6 racks ribs
- your favorite pork rub
- apple pellets
- Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees F (107 degrees C) and load with apple pellets. Spray the rack with cooking oil.
- Trim the tail end off the ribs, so they’ll fit crossways on the grill. Remove the membrane by releasing the membrane with a butter knife or spoon handle and pulling it back to remove it from the ribs.
- Coat the ribs generously with the rub and place them on the rack.
- Cook the ribs for about 4 hours, until they reach an internal temperature of 185 degrees F (85 degrees C). Remove them from the smoker and let them rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
More Pork Rib Recipes
Honey Glazed Pork Ribs
3-2-1 Smoked Ribs